The Week in Review: 6-13 to 6-17

This week has been pretty good over here at The Curious Crow.  We got to meet another fantasic Etsy seller, Grace Louise from GoskandMaggles.  

We exorcised all the scary, white trash demons from the back porch


And we broke a bottle of champagne against the bow of Curious Crow Creative. 

To finish the week, I'm going to share some of my favorite things I've found on Etsy that put me in a Bohemian mood. 





Vintage 70s Gauze Dress by RaggedyThreads via Etsy 
Antique Mandolin by vintagevasso via Etsy
70s Cork Wedges by pistolpoppy via Etsy
1970s Fan Necklace by RetroRevivalBotique via Etsy

I'll see you back here on Monday.  Next week, I'll be asking your help with something I bought at a thrift store, another Etsy seller interview and maybe a craft idea or two.  

I hope each of you has a fantastically fabulous weekend! 

Be happy, 
Rachel 

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for including my 1930s vanity! Sold this week, but you're right has a great bohemian feel!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts