New Looks and Old Bags

I ended up going to the doctor yesterday for my shoulder.  More pain pills, more muscle relaxers, more happy go loopy time!

I spent all day yesterday revamping my blog and website.  If you'll look at the top of the page, I now have tabs for different pages. I'll be rewriting some of the content and adding new pages soon.  

Most of the day was spent on my website which ended up getting an entire new look.  It's still far from being finished, but it's getting there.  I have a new logo and new flash galleries and new pages.  I'll be adding a section for graphic design (which I'll start offering on Etsy soon), and another section for vintage.  I'm hoping that when it's all finished when you go to the graphic design section or vintage section, it will feel like you're on a new website even though they'll still have the same feel as the rest of the site.



My ultimate goal is to have all of my art and vintage goods available to buy directly on my site.  It will probably take a couple of years before I can build that kind of business, but it's what I'm aiming for.  I want my vintage site to become well known enough that I can eventually have a brick and mortar that people from all over the world will want to visit because it's THAT cool.  And Johnny Depp will be my door greeter.


I'm not sure how Johnny ended up with no neck.  I guess that's just what happens when you become a door greeter.  

While searching for a greeter image, I came across this one and I just had to share it with you guys.  Way to upcycle, Gramps!


Be happy,
Rachel

Comments

Popular Posts