So, on with the interview!
1. Who are you and what do you do?
|Jade Flower Earrings|
I am an eclectic crafter and my shop is proof of that. I started my business selling candles and a few soaps, but now I also sell jewelry, greeting cards, trinket boxes and whatever else I feel like making. I have a bad case of crafter's ADHD and at my last job my nickname was Arts and Crafts.
2. Why do you do what you do?
|Cotton Candy Sugar Scrub Soap|
3. How long have you been doing it? (Your craft/trade, not doing IT)
4. What is your favorite popsicle flavor?
Banana, but I prefer ice cream.
5. If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Tony Soprano's was probably the greatest home ever on television. Plus, who doesn't love The Sopranos. I don't watch much TV though, so maybe I'm not the best judge.
6. What's your favorite breakfast food?
Pancakes. Any kind that doesn't have blueberries anywhere near it. I hate blueberries.
7. If you knew you could you try anything and not fail, what dream would you attempt? Singing in a band. I love to sing, and have been told I have talent, but I have the worst stage fright in the world. As in, I don't have to be anywhere near a stage to freak out about singing in front of people. But I would love to get over the anxiety and just sing my heart out in a rockabilly/psychobilly type band.
I think you all should all head over to WickdCreation and buy some soap, or hair clips, or pendant or candle. She wasn't kidding about being an eclectic crafter. She can do it all!
See you all tomorrow, and bring a friend!