Behold the Power of Boobs!

You know how yesterday I told you that I've only lived here since December?  That means that I haven't ever raised the windows in the house.  Yesterday, it was finally warm enough to air out the house. 



I tried to open one of the windows and couldn't get the darn thing up.  I noticed two little levers at the top of the window, so I pushed them in and then tried to raise the window. 

But...there wasn't enough to grab a hold of at the top of the window, so I had to smash my boobs against the window while pushing in the levers and try to raise the window with my chest.  Who the hell designs windows like this?  I was successful with the first window, but the second one was giving me all kinds of trouble.  That's when I noticed the small latch at the bottom of the window.  The one that you just have to flip up while you're raising the window.  It's really quite easy.  

What did I learn from this?  

I'm an idiot.  

I can raise a window with my boobs. 

Be happy, 
Rachel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts