News of the Exciting Kind

Exciting things are a-brewin' here at The Curious Crow.  

First a few personal type things.  

1.  I was contacted after this past First Thursday by a very nice gentleman from Northwest Arkansas Community College.  He had seen my art at the show and asked if I wanted to have a show at the college.  So, I'll have my art there from Nov 1 - Dec 31.  Yay!  


It's one of the fanciest looking community colleges I've ever seen
2.  I was accepted for the Downtown Eureka Springs Art Show, which is part of the May Festival of the Arts. The show is May 13 and 14. This means I really need to get busy making things. Yay again!  




3.  Eric and I have taken over the fall art show here in Eureka.  It doesn't have a website, yet.  We're working on it.  This will be the sixth year of the show, so everything is pretty much in place.  The venue is secured and we should be able to get some funding for advertising.  I've never ran an art show before, but when I told one of my friends that I was a little nervous about it his response was, "Are you kidding me?  You'll get to boss around a bunch of people.  You're a natural for it."  He's such a funny guy. I know the show will be a lot of fun and hopefully Eric and I will make a dollar or two from it.   

NOW...for the really exciting news.  

Starting next Monday, I will be interviewing sellers from Etsy.  Every week I'll interview a different seller.  I think it's going to be a great way to look at the human element behind the shop.  The interviews will be short and I'll try to keep them fun!  

AND...every once in awhile, I'm going to be having a giveaway! In fact, the first giveaway will be next week! 

Monday I'll let you know who the interview will be with, what the giveaway will be, and how to enter and all that sort of stuff. 

How fun is this?  

Be happy,
Rachel 

Comments

Popular Posts