And the Winner Is....

According to the random generator

Inna is our winner!

Inna said...
These look great!
Liked Mylana's Facebook page!

Woohoo!

Yeehaw!

Huzzah!

Inna, send me an email letting me know where you want the earrings and soap shipped and I'll get them in the mail pronto!

Thanks again to Clare {http://mylana.etsy.com} for the fabulous interview and the generous donation of her earrings and soap.

Now, get to her shop and buy something fabulous!

I bought two bars of soap from her last week and I love them.  Plus, she surprised me with a bonus bar of soap.  Look how pretty they're packaged.  They come wrapped in a strip of muslin that I can reuse, and I think that's just pretty awesome.  


I've only used the Herbal Mint so far.  I love the way it lathers - lots of bubbles.  Plus, it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry.  It does get them very clean, though.  I've used it post-gardening and post-art and it takes off dirt, glue, paint and paper clay.  It's awesome stuff! 

Next week, we'll have another interview and another giveaway.  This time, it's going to be a multiple choice giveaway.  As in, you're going to have your choice of three different items to win.  Yay!  

Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you back here next week! 

Be happy, 
Rachel

Comments

Popular Posts