First Thursday, April 5th 2012

The first, First Thursday in Fayetteville was fantastic! This is my third year participating, and last night was one of the best shows I've had there. Huge crowds and lots of fun! I even picked up an unofficial agent - yes, Donna, I'm talking about YOU!  Jill, thank you for your continued support! And to the darling women who are going to bring me doll parts - you are awesome!!! 


Here are some pics of my booth. I have a few improvements to make, but overall, I'm liking it! 


The Curious Crow is open and ready for business, but I need a sign. I'll have to put that on my to-do list. 

Who put the tablecloths on so crooked? I swear I hadn't been drinking.

My pennant banner is made mostly from pillow cases that I've been collecting for the past year. There's also some scrap fabric and even a pair of my old PJs in there. 

I'll have the new doll in the Curious Crow Art shop soon. Her name is Josephine Violet. She has a spoon skirt and a tart tin hat.
I had loads of fun and am looking forward to next month's show. 


I hope you all have a fabulous day! 
 

Comments

Popular Posts