The Week in Review: 6-27 to 7-1

What did we do this week here on The Curious Crow? 

On Monday, I got mushy about this guy.  



Tuesday we had another great Etsy seller interview.  This time it was with Mary of WickdCreation.

Wednesday, we made a little chicken salad. 

                               
Thursday we got a smile from some funnies I've found in various places. 

                                       
Today, I'll be going over to the thriving metropolis of Berryville and hitting the thrift stores.  Hopefully, I end up with some fantastic things to put in my vintage shop.  

Next week, we'll be talking about the dress form I bought last weekend that's from 1908.  She's an old broad and I have great plans for her.  I'll also need your help solving my workroom dilemma.  It needs some serious help. We'll also be having a giveaway.  Yay for giveaways! And who knows what else will happen.  Maybe Johnny Depp will come by for a cup of coffee.  
A girl can dream can't she?  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend filled with great things! 

See you next week. 

Be happy,
Rachel

Comments

  1. You pulled me in with Johnny Depp and kept me with "Push it, push it real good." Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts