Friday, July 1, 2011

The Week in Review: 6-27 to 7-1

What did we do this week here on The Curious Crow? 

On Monday, I got mushy about this guy.  



Tuesday we had another great Etsy seller interview.  This time it was with Mary of WickdCreation.

Wednesday, we made a little chicken salad. 

                               
Thursday we got a smile from some funnies I've found in various places. 

                                       
Today, I'll be going over to the thriving metropolis of Berryville and hitting the thrift stores.  Hopefully, I end up with some fantastic things to put in my vintage shop.  

Next week, we'll be talking about the dress form I bought last weekend that's from 1908.  She's an old broad and I have great plans for her.  I'll also need your help solving my workroom dilemma.  It needs some serious help. We'll also be having a giveaway.  Yay for giveaways! And who knows what else will happen.  Maybe Johnny Depp will come by for a cup of coffee.  
A girl can dream can't she?  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend filled with great things! 

See you next week. 

Be happy,
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. You pulled me in with Johnny Depp and kept me with "Push it, push it real good." Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete